INTERNSHIP DATA SCIENCE (M/F/D)
AS OF 01.03.2020
The 100 Worte Sprachanalyse GmbH develops a software for the recognition of needs, feelings and other personality traits from speech. Our vision is to put people back in the center of our actions and to understand them reliably. After the conclusion of our second round of financing, we can give future employees plenty of room to structure and coordinate their own creative ideas.
We are looking for an intern in the field of Data Science. With motivation and enthusiasm, you have the chance to participate in our growth story!
What we offer you for your internship DATA SCIENCE
- You have the opportunity to implement your own ideas.
- You have a lot of responsibility right from the start.
- You work in an exciting working environment with high growth potential.
- You enjoy flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths and flexible working hours.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR INTERNSHIP DATA SCIENCE:
- You support us in the maintenance of data records and the training of machine learning models.
- You implement models and tools for the NLP pipeline.
- You carry out data analyses.
SKILLS YOU SHOULD BRING TO YOUR INTERNSHIP DATA SCIENCE:
- Programming skills, preferably in Python.
- Interest in Natural Language Processing.
- Experience in machine learning would be great, but not a necessity.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in a team and passion.
You find yourself in these tasks and skills?
Then send us your application (curriculum vitae, motivation letter, relevant certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org