INTERNSHIP FRONTEND DEVELOPMENT (M/F/D)
AS OF 01.03.2020
The 100 Worte Sprachanalyse GmbH develops a software for the recognition of needs, feelings and other personality traits from speech. Our vision is to put people back in the center of our actions and to understand them reliably. After the conclusion of our second round of financing, we can give future employees plenty of room to structure and coordinate their own creative ideas.
We are looking for an intern in the field of Frontend Development. With motivation and enthusiasm, you have the chance to participate in our growth story!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU FOR YOUR INTERNSHIP FRONTEND DEVELOPMENT:
- You have the opportunity to implement your own ideas.
- You have a lot of responsibility right from the start.
- You work in an exciting working environment with high growth potential.
- You enjoy flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths and flexible working hours.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR INTERNSHIP FRONTEND DEVELOPMENT:
- You develop our current products or create new products.
- You communicate directly with the Back-End developers and can decide which interfaces are needed.
- You use the interfaces and create the UI for our customers.
- You increase the efficiency of our products.
- If your ideas help us, they can be implemented very quickly!
SKILLS YOU SHOULD BRING TO YOUR INTERNSHIP FRONTEND DEVELOPMENT:
- You have sound knowledge of Python and experience with Python Flask.
- HTML, JS and CSS are well known to you.
- You have an eye for design and UX.
- Clean code writing is very important to you.
- You bring along passion and are a team player.
You find yourself in these tasks and skills?
Then send us your application (curriculum vitae, motivation letter, relevant certificates) to email@example.com