INTERNSHIP Online-Marketing (M/F/D)
AS OF 01.03.2020
The 100 Worte Sprachanalyse GmbH develops a software for the recognition of needs, feelings and other personality traits from speech. Our vision is to put people back in the center of our actions and to understand them reliably. After the conclusion of our second round of financing, we can give future employees plenty of room to structure and coordinate their own creative ideas.
We are looking for an intern in the field of Online-Marketing. Regardless of whether you are a skilled marketer or newcomer – the most important thing for us is the motivation and enthusiasm, to want to contribute together to the 100 Worte-Story!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU FOR YOUR INTERNSHIP ONLINE-MARKETING:
- You have the opportunity to implement your own ideas.
- You have a lot of responsibility right from the start.
- You work in an exciting working environment with high growth potential.
- You enjoy flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths and flexible working hours.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR INTERNSHIP ONLINE-MARKETING:
- You design and produce advertising material (wording & layout).
- You regularly write target group-relevant blog entries.
- You are responsible for the content (planning & creation) on our social media channels.
- You make sure that our website content is found quickly and easily (SEO).
- You establish and maintain contacts with multipliers and influencers.
- You organize trade fair appearances and are on site as a representative of the company.
SKILLS YOU SHOULD BRING TO YOUR INTERNSHIP ONLINE-MARKETING:
- You have experience in marketing, PR and/or press and public relations.
- You have very good German and English skills (spoken and written).
- You like to spend a lot of time on social media (especially Xing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and know what's popular.
- The MS Office package is your best friend.
- You know your way around SEO.
- You are an organizational talent, communicative and proactive.
- If you have an interest in tech topics, that's great, but not a necessity.
- If you are familiar with Photoshop and/or InDesign, we will hire you immediately! 😉
You find yourself in these tasks and skills?
Then send us your application (curriculum vitae, motivation letter, relevant certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org